MOD-1477 Charging Monitor Stand
- MOD-1477 Lighbox Charging Station
- Trade Show, Event, and Retail Displays
- Dims: 48" W x 24" D x 71-84" H
- Pad Dims: 2.625" Visible Width with 2.25" W Counter Top Insert
- Engineered Aluminum and Laminated Wood Counter
- (1) Laminated Countertop
- (1) Plex Countertop with Standoffs
- (8) 15 Watt Wireless Quick Chargers
- (8) USB-A and (8) USB-C Charging Ports
- (2) Standard Black Post Supports
- (1) Black Powder-Coated Base
- (2) Monitor Mounts
- Optional Adhesive Graphic(s)
- Internal Cord Management
- Hundreds of Laminate Finishes, Including a Whiteboard Option (additional charge)
- Request Pricing on Optional Powder-coated Post Colors
- Excludes Monitors and Charging Cables for Phones or Tablets
- Excludes Crate and Packaging
- Base Price Excludes Graphics As Shown
- Made in the USA
Portable Modular Assembly: Partially Assembled with Locking Hex Key Connections (tool included)
Recommended Case/Packaging (if purchased separately): (1) Fabric-Lined Crate with Customized Jigging and Reusable Packaging
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Suggested lead times may vary depending on current orders. Please check with Customer Service.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords